Useful info for Lost In Film committee
Booking a licence
- Quickest and easiest way is to look on Filmbankmedia - if it's listed, book it. This is not necessarily cheapest though.
- If you have an MPLC account you can email MPLC DTaylor@mplc.com to see whether they licence the title.
- The slightly longer way is to find out who the distributor is by looking up the film on the BBFC website and look in the Details section for the film.
- Visit the ICO website for a list of distributor contact details.
- Alternatively Cinema For All SW group have a list of suggested films with their distributors listed.
- BFI have a non-theatrical distribution scheme
- Momentum/Entertainment One licences for film societies are from Troy Film Agency - email firstname.lastname@example.org